Parking on Campus
- A UCSB permit is required to park on campus.
- For patron convenience, Arts & Lectures sells open-dated UCSB parking permits for $4.
- To purchase a permit, visit the A&L Ticket Office window or call (805) 893-3535
- When you arrive at the event, write the date on one of your permits in ink and display it on your dashboard. Permits cannot be refunded or replaced, and cannot be held at will call.
- If you do not have a prepaid permit from Arts & Lectures, you must purchase one on campus.
- UCSB parking rates are $4 for evening and weekend parking. Each parking lot will have a machine that vends permits with credit card or cash (no change given).
- Extended evening & weekend parking permits (valid for 15 days) are also available for only $8 from any parking dispenser in any campus parking lot.
- Parking in designated ADA spaces requires a valid UCSB parking permit be displayed.
- UCSB parking fees are subject to change.
Parking to Visit Arts & Lectures
The administrative offices and the ticket office for Arts & Lectures are located in Building 402, adjacent to Campbell Hall. Enter Parking Lot 12 off Mesa Road and University Plaza and look for our sign. A parking permit or metered parking (credit card) is required.
Daytime Parking on Campus
If you are attending a daytime event, proceed to any C designation parking area (lots are labeled by each entrance) closest to your venue. You will then need to pay for your parking from one of the self-pay vending machines located near each lot. Parking lots 12 and 14 are not available for daytime events.
Visit UCSB Transportation & Parking Services for additional information.